Wednesday, October 21, 2015

CALL Assignment #3 (10/25)

1. I have been got many information about ESL Cyber Listening Lab. I have been learn about linking consonant to vowel sounds and scrawl sounds. I think this website can help us improve our accent to speaking english.

2. From ESL Cyber Listening Lab I find many vocabulary ,exersice, quiz and we can learn from easy, medium to hard.  we can practice to listening english skills and we can to see scription to help us to learn vocabulary. From Linking , accent reductions we can learning about consonant to vowel sounds and scrawl sounds, can help us to improve accent speaking English.

3. May be , because ESL Cyber Listening Lab is a very good online tool, in this website we can find many example to us practice listening skills and we can learn appropriate listening skills.

1 comment:

Sally said...

It's good that I can give comments now.